Here are some of the side effects:
- The most well-known of all is lung cancer. It can be said that more than 80% of lung cancer cases are associated with smoking. And if you think about it, smoking can not only cause lung cancer. Many other types of cancer can be caused by smoking such as oral and throat cancer, bladder and kidney cancer, stomach and uterine cancer, and many more.
- For your information, not only can smoking cause cancer to your health because it also has the potential to increase the likelihood of having a heart attack or heart attack in English and other types of heart diseases and even in blood vessels or vascular diseases in English.
- Frequent smoking can also cause COPD, known as a serious lung disease with symptoms such as cough, sputum, fatigue, shortness of breath, and frequent weakness. Smoking also exacerbates other ailments such as asthma or asthma in English.
- For women, smoking while they are pregnant can affect and ruin their pregnancy and childbirth. There is a good chance that they will delay or delay the birth of the baby and cause him or her to die unexpectedly.
- In men, smoking can cause infertility or infertility, inability to harden their genitals or impotence in English, and penile cancer in English.
- In addition to its negative effects, many other diseases can be attributed to smoking. Cigarette use can also cause bad breath or even bad breath and even darkening of the lips and yellowing of the teeth.
By the time you use cigarettes, your body may be full of toxins and it is detrimental to your health and you need to get rid of it as soon as possible before causing any of the above negative effects. Open the next page to read more: